The office of Pascale Longuet provides assistance to French speaking corporate and individual clients in American and international business law. The firm’s clients constitute a wide variety of activities in which French middle market companies are present in the United States.
1. The firm areas of practice are:
- Review and analysis of client’s projects in the United States; Assistance in the choice of the most appropriate legal structure;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of numerous contracts and instruments, including but not limited to (i) commercial agreements such as distribution and sales representative agreements, (ii) employment and divestiture agreements, companies’ internal policies, (iii) consulting and management services agreements, commercial leases; (iv) licensing agreements;
- Corporate law: pre-incorporation advice, incorporation, corporate book keeping, recapitalization transactions, acquisitions and divestitures;
- Trademark filings;
- Assistance in settlement of domestic international disputes and arbitration;
- Execution of French judgments in the United States;
- Assistance in international collection matters;
- Assistance of French and American individuals in French-American guardianship and financial matters;
- General advice in French law.
2. Corporate clients activities:
- Industrial goods and equipment (for instance: semiconductors, refrigeration systems, gears, battery chargers);
- Consumer goods (jewelry, fashion, hair care products, automotive cleaning products, stationary);
- High quality craft services and products (metalwork, art restoration, gold gilding);
- Accounting and financial services
- Food products such as dietary supplements and condiments.